Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Share

Whether you have already decorated, are just pulling it all out, or wait closer to Christmas to decorate, I wanted to share some beautiful Christmas gifts and/or decor for your home.

DaySpring has given away some beautiful children's products, home decor, and Christian jewelry here on The Gift Closet. And last, but not least, I would like to show you their Christmas items. The have everything ranging from snow globes, to Christmas cards, to Candle Holders.

One of the things I really love about their products, is that a lot of them have Bible verses on the bottom.

I like the simplicity of their Christmas Cards...

I LOVE this Christmas Card holder! What a great way to display them!
This beautiful Christmas snow globe is based on a beloved Dayspring Christmas card. The front side exhibits an ornate Christmas tree decorated in traditional gold trimming. Turn the globe around and the Christmas tree exposes a rugged cross, adorned with the crown of Jesus Christ! The profound message, “When you strip away all the tinsel and glitter… God’s real truth shines through,” is etched along the ornament’s base.

Scripture on the bottom:
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
John 14:6


I love the star that is illuminated when these are lit.....
Hurry on over to DaySpring because this discount code expires December 12! Enjoy 25% off and free shipping on orders over $40 using this code at checkout: CLOSET25

Twelve Days of Christmas starts Monday!!! Twelve straight Days of Giveaways!!! ~Giddy!~

2 comments:

Waterrose said...

The card holders are so cute and the candle votive are beautiful!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Thanks for the coupon. I'll try to use it! And I loved your interview over at Katydid and Kid. Sounds like you are one busy mommy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs