Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who Has The Time?

Share


Amen to this!!!! Especially today. I was up half the night w/ a sick baby. Had to get up at the crack of dawn to take the kids to school & drop off the Valentine's Day Party stuff. I am the Room Mom for my daughter's class and seeing as how my 14 month old has a tummy bug, I had to get a couple of other Mom's to take over the party for me today. :(

I feel like what Julia Robert's said is so true. Not just today, but for most days. Can I get an amen to that? ~wink~

And speaking of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...love it!!! I can't wait for Orange County to start and am also looking forward to the drama I am sure the new Miami one will bring! Any other Housewives fans out there? What is your fave to watch? New York, OC, Beverly Hills? or Atlanta? Yay for reality tv! ~Cheers~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs