Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Nice Refreshing Glass of.....Pool Water.

Share

"Mommy! This tastes like swimming pool water!", gleefully shouts my 5 year old son. Why is this odd? Because it is the dead of winter and we are in my kitchen. I have my back turned fixing the baby's lunch (child #3). We don't even own a pool nor have I recently poured him a nice tall glass of....swimming pool water. I turn to see just what this wonderful liquid is.

Nothing to fear, it is only a glass of water I had served him this morning that was left sitting out all day and he had decided to finally drink it. I don't know about you, but water that has set out for hours isn't too tasty to me.

"That's been sitting out all day", I say to him as he gulps down the last drop as though we live in a desert and that is the last bit of water he'll have for days. "MMMM.....can I have some more of that yummy swimming pool water Mommy?"

At least he isn't sticking beans up his nose during nap time at school.

But that's another story for another day. :)

Here's my little Dennis the Menace

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs