Thursday, February 10, 2011

For The Love of Green

Share

No, not the love of money.

Not the love of collard greens (eewwww).

But for the love of the color Green!

I am in the process of re-decorating my Dining Room. And I am in love right now w/ the color Green! My hubby & a friend of mine painted it green and below the chair rail is a cream color. I'll post pics when it's done, but I'm loving it so far. I went w/ a green & white centerpiece of gorgeous flowers & pitchers. ~Giddy~

Now this is 1 Green kitchen! I LOVE the ceiling on this one from Slumber Designs.
One of my fave catalogs that I am wearing out right now is the current Willow House catalog. LOVE it! I love the look of these plates against the Green napkins. These napkins are about the color of my new dining room. :)
A few Pottery Barn finds....



And I just had to throw this one in. Yeah, the green pillows are so pretty. But the view? Um, yeah. I could live here.
What are you in love with right now?

1 comments:

Naughty Mom said...

Right now I'm in love with family heirlooms. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs