Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday - Being Thankful

Share

I am thankful for....

My family

My sweet babies. I know God loans us these precious angels for a short time and I am so thankful he chose me to be their Mom! I was in love the moment I saw the little blue line...every time!!!

My relationship w/ God. I am thankful I serve a God who loves us, gave His only Son for us, desires a relationship with us and cares about every detail of our lives.

The glorious splendor of God displayed this time of year through the beautiful Fall Foliage.

Being able to see this glorious display just driving down the road every day also makes me thankful for the things we so often take for granted every day.

Eyes to see such beauty.

Ears to hear my kid's first words and their laughter.

A roof over my head.

Wonderful food to taste.

Nice things to smell.

Oh how blessed we are!

As we prepare for the busy Holiday season ahead, busying ourselves w/ grocery lists, Holiday parties, shopping lists.....let's not forget to take a moment and breathe. Take it all in. Be thankful and embrace God's blessings this year. That is His way of saying, "I Love You". Let's remember to say, "I love you too Lord." :)

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

1 Chronicles 16:34



Christmas at the Gift Closet

P.S. Click here to print a coupon for Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper OR Chicken Helper Home Cooked Skillet Meals.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Heather, this is wonderful! What a moving and inspiring post.

Odalys Mendez said...

Very nice post Heather and very true. Amongst the chaos of the holiday season sometimes we forget how much we already have. Thank you for reminding us :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs