Monday, November 8, 2010

Tired of hand washing your delicates?

Share

If you are a woman I am sure you have heard of shapewear, a girl's best friend. ~wink~ I would like to introduce you to a company that is one of my newest sponsors on Christmas @ The Gift Closet, N-fini. N-fini offers shapewear for women of all shapes & sizes, seamless intimate apparel, sports bras, mens' fashions, and even infant and toddler beanies, tees, and more! You will want to be sure and come back here December 1-12 for my 12 Days of Christmas, where N-fini will be offering a giveaway at that time!

They sent me a Berry Ball & Berry Bag to review. What is a Berry Ball & Bag you ask? It is a complete bra and panty cleaning solution. It is a great solution to not having to hand wash your delicate anymore! Price: $13.99

What I like about this bra & panty cleaning solution:
1. It prevents bras from losing their shape. It is an actual ball shape. I usually use a lingerie bag, w/ all my delicates just tossed in it. So, I really appreciate that it retains bra shape especially.
2. Easy to hang in your laundry room with an attached strap.
3. Save time and money but still with hand-washing result.
4. Unique vent-holes design creates a greater oxygen level resulting in bringing more air bubbles which helps to dissolve the detergent better and reduce detergent consumption.
5. Also comes w/ a bag for you to put panties in to toss in the washer as well.
6. They offer it in both small and large sizes, according to your bra size. Genius!
7. Available in pink, blue, or purple.

What I didn't like about it:
1. It only holds 1 bra at a time. That's my only complaint, but I still would recommend this product. :)

Want It? Click here to shop.

Click here to visit Christmas @ The Gift Closet!

P.S. Congrats to the winner of the Lawry's giveaway, #86 Leslie S!


1 comments:

Sexier You said...

I've received a shapewear gift set and that bra and panty cleaning solution is just what I needed. Thanks for the information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs