Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday's Feature

Share

What is your style of shopping? I am one of those people where I typically know what I want. I get in & out quickly. I like stores where I can do 1-stop shopping. Especially as a busy working Mom I don't have time to drag all 3 kids in & out of multiple stores.


Even better than 1-stop stores? Online shopping.


Better than that? Online one-stop shopping!


That is what I like about Red Envelope.com. They have a wide variety of unique and personalized gift items. Red Envelope offers everything from personalized baby gifts, jewelry, wall frames, & much much more!

I LOVE the idea of this book. It is a Leather-bound "The Story of a Lifetime" book where a loved one can include memories and stories from their life. I got one similar for my Dad but he never finished it before he passed away.



Launched in 1999, their mission remains to make gift giving for every occasion easy and fun.The name RedEnvelope comes from a firmly held belief in Asian cultures that the color red is an auspicious symbol of happiness. Gifts are often presented in a simple red envelope - a timeless tradition that carries with it well wishes of prosperity, good fortune, appreciation and love.


How sweet is this keepsake......


Gift Closet readers can enjoy the following discounts from Red Envelope!

-10% off sitewide

-15% off $80 or more

-20% off $125 or more

Use "PRESENTS10" Promotion code at checkout.


Interested in having your product reviewed on The Gift Closet? You can contact me by clicking on my "Contact" button at the top of this page. Have a great weekend! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs