Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back From The Stone Age

Share

Hallelujah my internet is back! After a week and a half of intermittent internet service, then 4 days of no internet and no emails.....it is finally back on. YAY!!! I feel like I have been in the stone age. I have had to look up people's phone numbers in the phone book. "Do we even have phone books?", my husband asked. I actually had to write checks and mail my bills too! ~Gasp~ Anywho-I celebrated by having a coke. Yes, a coke. I don't normally drinks soft drinks, but this was cause for a celebratory non-alcoholic drink since it's 3pm & I have 3 kids to look after. So...enough of my babbling. The winner of the Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Cookbook is #43 Gretta. Congrats! I'll be back in a little bit w/ a giveaway! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs