Monday, April 12, 2010

Perricone Ceramic Eye Smoother Review

Share

Last week I gave away the Perricone High Potency Eye Lift ($95 value) & today I want to share a review of their Ceramic Eye Smoother with you!


Dr Perricone Cosmetics is a renowned manufacturer & retailer of skin care products & supplements. A brilliant scholar, Dr. Perricone completed medical school in just 3 years, graduating with distinction. He completed his internship in Pediatrics at Yale Medical School and his Dermatology Residency at Ford Medical Center. Dr Perricone is regarded as the Father of the Inflammation Theory of Aging. He has created awesome skin care products such as the Super Berry Powder w/ Acai, Face Finishing Moisturizer, & Firming Neck Therapy....to name a few.

Ceramic Eye Smoother
Instantly smoothes and fills lines and wrinkles while brightening shadows
With DMAE
15mL / .5 fl oz $50


This unique formula provides both instant and long term benefits that result in smoother, brighter and more firmed looking eyes. Formulated with DMAE, Fullerenes and Microspheres, Ceramic Eye Smoother instantly fills fine lines and helps correct the appearance of dark circles and discoloration.

What I like about the Ceramic Eye Smoother:
1. It really works! So many times you use a product and really can't tell much of a difference. With this one I can. I actually smile as I am putting it on and fill in the lines around my eyes with it. The lines literally disappear as I apply it! Amazing...I have never seen or used anything like it!
2. Makes my skin super soft.
3. Very moisturizing.
4. Only takes a tiny amount....a little goes a long way.
5. You can get on automatic re-order w/ it so you don't have to worry about running out.
6. Company name is very reputable!


What I didn't like about it:
1. It stung a little the first few times I applied it, but that is gone & the results are awesome! :)

Pssttt......I am looking for Female Entrepreneurs to feature on my Friday's Features! It's free advertisement for you & one of my reader's favorite things about The Gift Closet. Please email me so I can feature you!! :) heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net

1 comments:

Beth McC. said...

I am going to try this! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs