Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cookware.com

Share

Being a stay-at-home Mom on a single family income, there are some things I just can't really justify buying...but would love to have. Can you relate? Before I got married, a friend gave me a canister set for my kitchen. It is clear w/ apples on the lid...very outdated! For years I have wanted a new canister set, but they are expensive, and not something I could really justify spending the extra money on. So....when Cookware.com sent me this Canister Set to review...I was super excited!!

The Scoop:
This is a set of 3 Reco Canisters in White, priced @ $42.95. This set of three ribbed canisters featuring airtight lids is made with durable stoneware.
Specifications: Small: 7.25" H x 4.5" W x 4.5" D
Medium: 8.5" H x 5.5" W x 5.5" D
Large: 11" H x 7.5" W x 7.5" D

What I liked about this Canister Set:
1. They are larger than what I expected, which is nice. The current canister set I have is small & won't hold a whole bag of flour, whereas these will.
2. Airtight seals on the lids.
3. The stoneware material is nice & sturdy.
4. They are white so they would go nicely in just about any kitchen.
5. Dishwasher, freezer, microwave, & oven safe. Not that you'd put them in any of those things normally, but it's a sturdy enough stoneware that you can.Love that I can just put them in the dishwasher when needed! :)

What I didn't like about the Canister Set:
1.Can't think of anything really 'cept the White might be harder to keep clean. I washed them in the dishwasher & they held up just fine, so no complaints here!

Want It? Click here to shop at Cookware.com. They have a huge selection of everything from slow cookers, to canisters, to serving dishes, & more!

Click here to support & shop w/ Mom-prenuers on my "Your Gift Closet" page! :)


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs