Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Boy Boom?

Share

Whew! What...a....weekend!! Superbusy weekend w/ family in town, birthday parties, church, and I hosted a baby shower at my house yesterday. My brother-in-law is having a boy...a cousin is also having a baby boy this summer...and it seems like everyone I hear of that is preggers is expecting a boy this year!
Since I had my 1st child almost 8 years ago....a lot has changed in the baby gear world. The patterns have changed (thank goodness)....not everything is character & rainbow balloons anymore. Such cute products and cute patterns out there now. Did you know they actually have a pacifier now that will close up upon hitting the floor so as not to get dirty? Sounds great, but I'm still a little skeptical of that one. I know I'm just rambling now, but I want to share some cool baby sites & stuff I've seen out there lately. I've got another baby shower this coming weekend...so I've got baby on the brain! :)

Something they didn't have around when my 1st 2 were babies was the Bumbo. How cool is this? I've already got my almost 5 month old trying it out & he loves sitting up seeing everything & everyone.

Looking for wonderful nursery ideas? Project Nursery has such unique & fun nursery ideas such as this...
And I found some great mobiles, cribs, & more over at Baby Cribs Plus.
See you gals tomorrow for Tuesday's Tip. By the way....if you are interested in advertising your biz on my sidebar...I'm running a special. Buy 2 months, get 1 free! Email me for the scoop. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs