Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday's Tip - Menu Planner

Share

I started menu planning about a year ago. I found that it saves lots of money & time standing around trying to figure out what's for dinner. When I go to the store I get just what we need for the week, instead of stocking up on all kinds of meats, etc. Of course, if there is a great sale, I will stock up on something. You can buy really cute menu planning sheets at Michael's, or print one off like this, that I found over at Controlling My Chaos. Tonight we will be having breakfast for dinner(a fav w/ my kiddos), Beef Taquitos Tuesday night, etc. What's on your menu this week?
P.S. The winner of the Angie Vinez Designs Giveaway is #11 Diane52 . Congrats!

1 comments:

Braley Mama said...

I do weekly also. Love this paper you have, very cool. I made ginger salmon, and tonight am making ham,cheese and broccli cou cous:O) Your breakfast sounds like a great idea!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs