Monday, March 1, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

Share



Aw shucks. ~Grin~ Thanks to Ginger over at Super Stinky Boys for this Kreativ Blogger Award! ;)

Now for the guidelines of Paying it Forward!!

1.Post the award.

2.Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.

3.Pass the award on to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.

4.Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.

5.Don’t forget to notify your seven Kreativ Bloggers about their AWARD and post links to their blogs.

Alrighty...the award goes to...

#1 Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy because she is one crafty mama.

#2 Karen at A Blog of Goodies for always being a supportive blogging buddy!

#3 Kim @ What's That Smell? for always being unique.

#4 Kristen @ La Dolce Vita for allowing me to be a guest blogger & blog about the products I used to make.

#5 Jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas for..... well...inspiring others! I admire that she has created products for Hallmark as well!

#6 Krystyn @ Really Are You Serious for always supporting me. I am so horrible at taking time to visit other blogs and comment & she has always been so good to comment here & supporting me!! {{Hugs}}

#7 And of course Laurie @ Tip Junkie. For always being on top of her game & inspiring me to start The Gift Closet a year and a half ago. ;)

And as for the 7 things you don't about me...alright, here goes nothin'.

#1 Can't stand stepping in water w/ my socks on.

#2 All 3 of my babies were premature.

#3 Born & raised in Texas.

#4 Will always strive to have big hair. Hello? I'm from Texas, right!?

#5 Didn't have to take a drivers exam to get my license. For a short time the lawmakers in TX went crazy & decided to let people just take a written exam. And yes, surprisingly, I can actually drive!

#6 I am a foodie. I LOVE to eat and LOVE food!

#7 I am addicted to reality tv shows!

See you gals tomorrow for Tuesday's Tip! ~wink~
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs