Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's Feature

Share

My feature today is Creative Stitches by Yvonne. I came across this beautiful, relaxing website not long ago & wanted to share it w/ you. I felt like I was at a spa looking at all her pretty kitchen towels, bath & body products, monogrammed luminaries, etc.!

The inspiration behind this lovely site:
"My inspiration took root somewhere during my childhood. As a kid of 8 or 9, I along with a friend planned and implemented hot dog sales, lemonade sales--complete with stand and signs, cupcake sales, and I sold all occasion cards. I remember once when I was about 14, I read an article in a magazine about tie-dying blue jeans and tee shirts. I experimented on some of my own things, and business took off from there. I had a string of kids in the neighborhood who wanted their jeans and tee shirts tie-dyed like mine--they were literally lined up with clothes in hand. So I guess starting a business is somewhat second nature to me. I have always adored the idea of working for myself. I love what I do, and my greatest frustration is not having more time to do what I love. The weather here is gradually changing, the days are getting longer, the snow is melting, and for me the days are filled with inspiration for creating new things."

She sounds a bit like me. Gotta love that entrepreneurial spirit!

Want It? Click here to shop. As a token of Yvonne's enthusiasm for Spring, she is offering 15% off of all purchases on her site for orders over $10. (Excludes candles and soaps). Just use the code: spring time, at check out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spring Special on The Gift Closet: Only $10 per month to advertise on my Right sidebar. Email me today to reserve your spot! ;)

1 comments:

Walls That Talk said...

I have given you two awards on my blog. Check it out here:
http://tstormgraphics.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs