Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Monday Meet

Share

Today I would like for you to meet Kelli from The Chunky Pearl! I stumbled across her blog & thought it was too cute...especially the name! Check out her unique handmade jewelry...





Her inspiration:
"I was inspired to start The Chunky Pearl because I love fun, unique jewelry and started making my own embellished beads. Soon, the hobby became a fun business that I enjoy very much. The Vintage line was inspired by my favorite older ladies."

Want It? Click here to shop. FREE SHIPPING to The Gift Closet readers in the US! Type "GC Free Shipping" in instructions to buyer box when purchasing, or e-mail it to thechunkypearl@yahoo.com if doing a custom order! Your shipping costs will be refunded within 24 hours!

Click here to shop w/ other Female Entrepreneurs at Your Gift Closet!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs