Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lora Elizabeth Stamped Jewelry

Share

If you visit my "Need A Gift" page, you will see my feature this month is Lora Elizabeth Stamped Jewelry (and find a discount there too!). I was so excited when Lora offered to send me a necklace to review. And even more excited when I received it & it was personalized w/ the names of my 3 children...including my 2 week old! So sweet to receive the first piece of jewelry w/ his name on it!

Lora Bonham is the owner/designer behind Lora Elizabeth Stamped Jewelry & she offers unique, inspiring, & timeless pieces. Her jewelry is made of sterling-silver, genuine leather and pure swarovski crystals. Many pieces are hand-cut, filed, stamped, oxidized and polished.

Her inspiration:
"My husband is a general contractor and with the slowing in the housing market, I began looking for work. As I filled out applications and interviewed for jobs, my heart ached at the thought of being away from my four young children during the day. I decided to turn my passion for hand-stamped jewelry into a way to help support our family and I've been thrilled with the results. I love to be able to stay at home and stamp away with children playing at my feet (or getting into a huge mess in the next room.) I feel that my hand-stamped, sterling jewelry says so much about the person wearing it. Whether it be their children's or grandchildren's names, a favorite motto or just one word, such as "hope."

What I like about my "Little Circles" necklace:
1. It is unique & personalized just for me!
2. Sterling Bead Chain Necklace & little pearl...a quality piece, not cheap looking at all, but still affordable.
3. Each circle measures 12 mm in diameter and comes standard with an 18" ball chain. The perfect size & length. Not too gaudy.

What I didn't like about my "Little Circles" Necklace:
1. Nothing! I truly love it & it is well made! Would make a wonderful Christmas gift in my opinion. :)

Want It? Click here to shop.

The winner of the Inspire Your Walls giveaway is #42Malice. Congrats!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs