Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday's Tip

Share

This is my last post of Halloween Decor! Hope you have had as much fun as I checking out everyone's ideas. As always, feel free to send me yours or leave a link to your post in the comments.

I'm really liking these blocks from Kendra @ My Insanity
I love this plate Kristin @ Sweetheart Moments created. I really enjoyed looking at all her other Fall Decor & her pretty house. Check out her post.
From Rachelle @ Fingerprints on The Fridge....what a cute mantle!

Got any Halloween traditions? I usually make my Mom's recipe for Homemade Spaghetti, the grandparents come over, and we take the kids out trick-or-treating. This year with it being on a Saturday, a friend is having a party so we'll be attending that. Here's a pic of my family & I in the back of the hubby's truck headed out for some Trick-or-Treating last year. We were making our "scary faces" and my hubby was acting crazy & attacking my Mom. This pic always makes me smile!

What are your Halloween traditions?
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs