Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday's Tip-Fall Decor

Share

I have more Fall Decor to share with you this week! ~Giddy!~Fall is my favorite season. So that is why I am ashamed to say it is October 13, and I have yet to decorate for Fall or Halloween! ARGH! Guess that's the product of a busy, pregnant, mom of 2!

Here is some Fall Decor I shared last year that I plan to do again this year...

Found this in a magazine...

My kids' version:



Not "perfect" but my kids enjoyed this!


Click here for this little "Boo Ghosts" template. I found them on another site's "Make It Monday"...how funny!


Found this over at The Story Of Us blog. Very cute!!

Love this Fall wreath at Inspiring Ideas

Do you have a cute Halloween decoration idea you'd like to share? Please leave a comment here and feel free to link to your blog post about it if you'd like!

Interested in boosting your holiday sales by advertising on my Right sidebar? I have a Holiday Special right now, email me for details! heatherldt@ bellsouth dot net

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love those candles in the candy corn! Great idea. Thanks for sharing all of these finds/ideas, Heather!

Tina said...

Thanks again girl for featuring my blog. I really LOVE the candy corn candles, I think they are just SO CUTE!!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

You're in the holiday mood! Looks great! Thanks for the link!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs