Monday, October 5, 2009

Make It Monday

Share

Call me crazy but I am LOVING this weather today! It is 59 degrees, cloudy, rainy, & cold! It makes me feel like Fall is really here. I just want to snuggle up in my pj's & robe, w/ a cup of hot chocolate, and relax! However, it is 2:30, I have been gone all day w/ my 3 yr old in tow & 7 months pregnant running around in the rain! Argh. Anywho-today I wanted to share a yummy Fall recipe, Pumpkin Bread! Enjoy!!

Pumpkin Bread

4eggs
3 C sugar
1 C oil
1 lb can pumpkin

Mix all ingredients above together. Add following to the mix:
3 1/2 C plain flour
2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
2/3 C water
raisins &/or nuts optional

Bake 1 hour @ 350 degrees

Makes 2-3 loaves!

See you tomorrow for Tuesday's Tip!

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, I've so been looking for a recipe for this! Muchos gracias!

Jessica said...

I don't blame you for loving that weather, Heather! It sounds really nice compared to the Texas heat that is in full swing today. Take care of yourself!

Lisa B. said...

I love pumpkin bread!! Thanks for the recipe :)

Lisa B.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs