Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday's Feature

Share

Christmas @ The Gift Closet! In case you haven't heard, I have already started my 2nd annual Christmas @ the Gift Closet! This is a page where I will list some great Mom-owned companies to shop with this Holiday season. Looking for a unique gift to give this year? A handmade gift? Then you'll want to take a look! Click below to check them out.






A few of them I have personally shopped with or had the opportunity to try their products. Here are some I recommend:
1. Baby Bug Creations-I have some of her baby leg warmers & they are functional & cute.
2. Inspire Your Walls-Her vinyl designs have never failed me!
3. Wonderful Wonderbar-I loved the way the skin care product made my skin feel! Divine!!
4. Lillybella-I have purchased her products to use for myself as well as give as gifts. Loved all of them, great quality. The checkbook covers are great!
5. Barley & Birch-Love the organic tee I got from them for my son.
6. Nothing Fancy-Have purchased her products as gifts. High quality, monogrammed or appliqued baby & kid's items. Super cute stuff for the Holidays!!
7. Pleated Poppy-Have her ponytail holders. Cute stuff & cute packaging too!
8. The Pretty Peacock-Just ordered a Christmas gift from them. LOVE their jewelry!

So, hop on over & take a look @ Christmas @ The Gift Closet. Christmas Eve is 2 months from tomorrow, so it's time to start making those lists & checking them twice! Have a great weekend & see you Monday. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs