Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday's Tip - Birthday Parties!

Share

My daughter will be turning 7 in less than a month so I have had birthday on the brain. And of course with all the birthday talk, my 3 year old has been giving us his input as to what he wants at his birthday party in just a few months. After much surfing on the Internet, and checking out other ideas on fabulous blogs, Gracie has decided she wants a Littlest Pet Shop Party. So, today, I wanted to share some great Birthday Party Ideas I have come across in my surfing!

Adorable Circus Party Ideas at Armelle Jewelry.


Check out this unique party from Party Planning Mom...A Mad scientist Party!


This is the post I am snagging some ideas from for my daughter's Littlest Pet Shop Party next month:
Whimsy-Girl's Blog
Last year we had a Princess Tea Party at home for my daughter & it was a hit! We had heart shaped Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches, fresh fruit in crystal glasses, and my hubby served the girls on silver trays wearing his tux! Click here to see the complete post.
And for my son's 3 year birthday party last year he wanted a fire truck party. Click here to see the details including the visit from the local firemen!

And last but not least, click here to check out some great Budget Party Planning Ideas from the Party Planning Mom!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the shout-out! What a great blog you have!

SoBella Creations said...

Great party ideas! My daughter loves planning her birthday party. She had an Olivia party in July. She is constantly thinking of the next birthday theme.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs