Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday's Feature

Share

My feature today is Bethany Tramel. I came across her etsy site & blog & LOVE her products! She sent me a beautiful soldered "H" pendant, a "G" Scrabble pendant for my daughter, & a necklace that I will be giving away soon! ~wink~

Bethany's talents are varied as she makes monogrammed pendants...glass, scrabble tile & keychains. The majority of her layouts are HAND designed & each pendant is unique...because everyone is unique.

Her necklaces are made of new & vintage pieces to make a unique piece of jewelry. And she recently started sewing as well!


I always wanted to learn how to solder, so I LOVE the pendant she sent me. It is reversible w/ my initial on each side. My daughter's pendant is adorable & they both come w/ a silver ball chain to wear them on. Her work is quality & I would definitely purchase from Bethany in the future!

Bethany's Inspiration:
"I started designing jewelry several years ago as a way to express my creativity. This all occurred while I was employed by a group of physicians. As a fund raiser for our local "Relay for Life" the office manager and I designed and donated all the proceeds to this cause. This was a great success but after a while I decided to take a break until last year when I discovered ETSY and the blog community.
I have always loved to "try" to be creative. Most of my jewelry is created from new & vintage pieces. My glass and scrabble pendants are hand designed by me. I do occasionally use digital designs, but I feel by hand designing I can give them a personal touch.
Another creative outlet I have always wanted to do is sew. Since I have 2 boys and it seems everywhere you look you see cute girl stuff, I have started designing iron on appliques, bibs, and paci clips for boys and girls. In the future I would love to design boys clothing and with the upcoming arrival of my first niece or nephew in January 2010 you will probably see more designs, especially if it is a girl."


Want it? Click here to shop in Bethany Tramel's Etsy Shop.
Free Shipping on orders of $20 or more if you place your order via email! :)

P.S. Did you know you can easily share this post with a friend? By clicking on the small white envelope below, you can email this post w/ just a click! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs