Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Win It...Thursday?

Share

That doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Win It Wednesday, does it? Well, sorry this is a day late, but this is the 1st time in almost a year of my blogging that I missed a Win It Wednesday! Yesterday was just one of those days where life came before blogging.....GASP! LOL.....I know most of you will understand that & not be upset with me. ~wink~ So, on with the show!

The winner of the Sue Berk Designs giveaway is #15 Pam. Congrats!!

This week I am giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to Bugaboo Announcements! They offer photo birth announcements, birthday & graduation invitations & much more!

Michelle is the Mom-prenuer behind Bugaboo Announcements & here is her inspiration for Bugabo Announcements:

"I started Bugaboo Announcements in 2006, about a year after my son was
born. I worked full time out of the home but desperately wanted to be
able to stay home and spend more time with him. I remembered having a
hard time finding the perfect birth announcement for my son so I decided
to start designing my own cards and thus Bugaboo Announcements was born.
The birth of a baby is one of the most important and precious moments in
life and I love that I get to be a part of that celebration. But the
best part is that I can work when my children are asleep so I can spend
all the time I want with them."

Want it? Click here to shop.

Win It! How to enter to win a $25 Gift Certificate to Bugaboo Announcements:
1.Leave a comment telling me what inspired Michelle to start Bugaboo Announcements.
2. Contest ends Tuesday August 4, 2009 @ midnight & is open to US & Canada residents.

Would you like for me to review your product? Email me at heatherldt@bellsouth dot net for more info.

20 comments:

Heather said...

Michelle was a SAHM that wanted to be able to create unique announcements for others and be able to work while her kiddos slept.

love her designs.

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

OH my GOSH. All of these invitations are so cute. I love them. I want them all :)

Deborah said...

Michelle was inspired by her son. She worked but wanted to stay home with him, and this is how she solved that problem.

May I just say that these announcements are DARLING!


deborah.andreasen@gmail.com

Emily Clark said...

LOVe them! i am a photographer and i am TERRIBLE at the annoucement thing!

Becca said...

Michelle was inspired by her son's birth. She worked but she wanted to be able to stay home with him. So this was the solution- work while he sleeps.

ADORABLE announcements. Perfect for the little one we are expecting.
lecclave@yahoo.com

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

She remembers how hard it was to find the perfect announcements for her son, so she decided to start her own business designing them! :)

You go girl! They're beautiful!

april_vereb@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

She wanted to be able to stay at home with her son and also she couldn't find any announcements she liked so she started making her own. I LOVE THEM!
jessmy13@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Her son. :) She worked while he slept.

Heather said...

She couldn't find announcements she liked when her baby was born.

Adorable.

Egare1 said...

Michelle was inspired by her son! She wanted to stay at home but still work, and since she had problems finding birth announcements when he was born, Bugaboo was the solution!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Colleen said...

her son being born and her desire to stay at home with him

colleenyamamoto(at)yahoo.com

Anne said...

She wanted to be a SAHM!

stOOpidgErL said...

Her son being born inspired her to start up the business.
I love the announcements!
stoopidgerletsy@yahoo.com

Molly K said...

Teh birth of her son and her desire to be able to stay home with him.

Jill said...

Michelle wanted to stay home with her son and she couldn't find a design for her own announcements so she created one. They are great btw

Gabriel S-J. said...

This would be great for my son!

Pamela S said...

Really for two reasons. She was unhappy with the choices of announcements she had to choose from when her son was born, and she wanted to stop work and stay home. So she decided to start an announcement business!

Thanks so much!
pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

Mom Union said...

When her son was born, she couldn't find any birth announcements she liked.

mogrill said...

She wanted to stay home with her son!! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

cman said...

She was inspired by her son :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs