Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday's Feature

Share

My Friday's Feature for today is Melissa with Two Little Tots. This Mom-preneur has a passion for creating things w/ fabric & paper. In her etsy shop you will find cozy hooded towels, burp cloths, crayon roll-ups, & more!

I asked Melissa what inspired her to start Two Little Tots:

"What inspired me was other women who are doing the same thing and are stay at home moms. I came across Lindsey with the Pleated Poppy, and Jenna who has an Etsy shop called inspiredbyjenna, and these 2 women were such inspirations to me. I have always been a very creative person, making cards, sewing, all kinds of craft projects going on, with a list a mile long in my head, and Etsy has been a great outlet for my creative side. I worked in corporate America for 10 years and now I am at home with my twin girls. I love staying at home with them, but I needed something to do instead of just cleaning the house and doing laundry every day. So, that is how Two Little Tots was founded. The name comes from my real life so to speak, with two little girls who are 2! We have a busy house, but it is so much fun."

Want it? Click here to shop. Melissa is offering 10% off your order for Gift Closet readers only! Thanks Melissa!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs