Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Disaster on the Home Front

Share

Last night our hot water heater burst & flooded half our basement.Luckily I had just put the kids to bed so my little pregnant self was able to help my hubby somewhat. He did an awesome job getting up most of the water & moving furniture & things out of the path of destruction, but our floors will have to be replaced. I've spent this morning being woke up @ 7:20am by an insurance adjuster who came out an hour later, meeting w/ people to dry out the basement, and am working on getting a new hot water heater installed as we speak. So, all that to let you know I am almost done with a great post that I started on yesterday ( thankfully) & giveaway for today. So, check back later tater! ~wink~
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs