Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eco Store

Share

I don't know if you are one that has jumped on the "Green" or Eco-Friendly bandwagon yet, but I did last year. One thing I am glad I did it for is cuz now that I am pregnant, I can appreciate the "green" products even more. I know being preggers you shouldn't be inhaling all those harmful chemical fumes. And my question has always been, if you shouldn't inhale those fumes when you are pregnant, what makes it ok when you are not pregnant? So, I was quite pleased when Eco Store contacted me to review some of their products.

Eco Store makes plant and mineral based, Household Cleaning, Baby and Personal Care Products that contain No Nasty Chemicals. Eco Store offers Baby Care products, Bath & Body products, Hair, Household, & even Pet Care products. I chose to try out the Lemon Cleanser & Vanilla Shampoo & here are my thoughts on them.

What I liked about the Eco Store's products:

1. No "chemical" or overbearing fumes.
2. The Lemon Cleanser cleans just as well as any other cleanser I have tried. I used it on my kitchen counter & it worked great.
3. The Vanilla Shampoo is for dry & damaged hair & since I color my hair I decided to give it a try. I really liked it, it foamed well & worked great!
4. They came with a note stating all packaging products used for the shipment were environmentally friendly, the peanuts were made of soy, & other products made of recycled paper. Very cool!
5. Quick shipping.
6. Been around for over 10 years, so they know what they are doing.


What I didn't like about Eco Store's products:
1. The products had tape over the lids when shipped which I found difficult to remove. The shampoo had leaked a little, but no biggie. Other than that, the products themselves were fab!

Want it? They always offer free shipping on orders $25 and over. Click here to shop @ Eco Store!

Would you like for me to review or feature your company? Email me at heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net for more info.

See you Monday for my Baby Shower! A week of Giveaways for you! ~Giddy~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs