Friday, May 29, 2009

I need your help...

Share

Hey ladies! I never heard back from my Friday's Feature today, so I'm flying by the seat of my pants! I am looking for some feedback on a couple of upcoming posts I am working on. PLEASE email me your ideas & pictures, or a link to your post, for the following so I can feature you & your idea & send some bloggy traffic your way!
1. Handmade Father's Day Gift Ideas
2. Unique Gifts for Dad
3. Baby Shower Ideas
4. I have 2 spots left for my Baby Shower giveaway coming up in June. If you want to offer a baby product to give away, at least a $30 value, please let me know asap.
5. Kid's Rooms, or nursery decorating ideas.

So, please email me your pics, links, and ideas so I can promote you! Have a great weekend!!
heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net

P.S. Interested in a link exchange? I'm looking for some blogging buddies to swap my "Baby Shower Giveaway" button with till it ends June 12. I'll put your button on my main page for this link exchange, whereas I normally put them on my "Links" page. Let me know! :)

4 comments:

April said...

I'd love to do a link exchange! Putting your button up right now! You can find mine on the right hand side of my main page http://appleblossomfl.blogspot.com

Here an idea for a Father's Day gift from my photography shop http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20348543
I've got a few other car related photos and cards too!

April

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I wish you luck..I don't have any ideas for any of those...sorry!

April said...

Can't seem to find the code for the babyshower button.

April

Ginny said...

I'll put it up, do you have the coding

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs