Monday, May 18, 2009

Graduation Gift Ideas

Share

I can't believe my daughter has 9 days of school left! Where does the time go? In a couple of weeks I know there will be lots of High School Graduations. My cousin graduated from Texas A&M this past weekend....yay Abby! So, in the spirit of graduation, I wanted to share a few Graduate Gift Ideas! Please feel free to share your own via email to me or comments! :)

I thought this was an unique, inexpensive, hand-made, cute idea! A Mousepad Makeover! Click here to visit The Long Thread for the complete tutorial.



Magnetic Board from Paisley & Co...This would be great for a dorm room...or any room in your home even! I stumbled across this site months ago & have had this site bookmarked. I actually go to it sometimes just to hear the song they have playing on their site! tee-hee-hee


Or why not make some of these yummy Oreo Balls & tie them up in a pretty package for the lucky grad? Yumo! I found the recipe at Bellaziza's Favorite Things.

Click here to enter to win an Oilcloth Apron from Lillybella Boutique!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

First of all, "Yum!" to the Oreo balls! I have a twist off of that recipe too and I love.it!

Second, one of my favorite HS graduation presents was a basket full of $5 gift cards to restaurants located in the city where my university was. If you think about it, you can get 5 gifts in one and not spend over $25!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, those oreo balls look yummy! Might have to give that a try.

SoBella Creations said...

Great ideas!

Gwenn Mitchell said...

Heather,

I love oreo balls. My mother-in-law makes them all the time for family gathers and my kids and I get to the dessert table before anyone else does.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs