Thursday, May 14, 2009

End of Year Teacher Gifts

Share

It's that time of year again! I always forget what a busy month May is w/ Mother's Day, Graduations, End-of Year parties, etc. What a fun month! My daughter has 2 1/2 weeks of school left...can't believe it! So, I've started thinking about what little goodies to get for End-of-Year Teacher Gifts! Here are a few ideas.....

I got this set of 3 trivets from Southern Living, grabbed some cute beverage napkins, will tie it up w/ a pretty ribbon, and here I have 3 teacher gifts...done!



Gift Certificates from the class! You can get in touch w/ the Room Mom, have a letter or email sent out to the parents asking for $5 (if they want to participate), or how much ever they want to donate, and all go in and get a Gift Card to a teacher supply store, Starbucks, Target, a restaurant, etc. Teachers love these!!


If you are looking for an inexpensive, handmade gift, I make these Scrabble Pendants....
It is only $6 for a Pendant, and the necklaces are $6 as well.
Click here to shop or see more of the styles I offer. Email me if you have any questions. The 1st 5 orders will get FREE shipping!! :)

What are you giving your child's Teacher this year?

P.S. Interested in hosting a giveaway on The Gift Closet? Please email me at heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net

1 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Maybe I will just treat myself to a teacher gift this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs