I know it's only Sunday, but I'm posting this on Sunday evening. I have to be somewhere at the crack of dawn tomorrow & don't want to risk trying to post this in the morning & having computer issues! So...on with the fun! ;)
Welcome to Mamalicious Monday! This is a fun bloggy game for Moms of all ages & another chance to win some Mom-prizes on The Gift Closet! Here is the low-down:
1. Compose a post on your blog and title it "Mamalicious Monday". This post can be about anything Mom-related. It can be regarding parenting, marriage, funny things kids say, recipes, home-organizing tips, seeking or giving advice, etc. Anything a Mom would want to share or read!
2. In the post somewhere, please link back to The Gift Closet so your readers will know what Mamalicious Monday is.
3. Come back here and enter a link to your post in the Mr Linky box.
4. Here are links to examples of a Mamalicious Monday post:
Jennifer/Jaybird (Last week's winner!)
Contest ends Monday 2/2 @ midnight & is open to US shipping addresses only.
5. A random winner will be chosen and today's prize is......
Your choice of a a Love My Baby Necklace from Love My Baby Jewelry!
Courtney is a friend of mine who started making her own hand-stamped necklaces & unique earrings a couple of years ago. I see people wearing her necklaces all the time, and I have some of her earrings myself. Her jewelry is high quality, hand-made, and unique! These are wonderful gifts...especially with Valentine's Day coming up!
Click here to visit Love My Baby Jewelry.
"I have LOVED jewelry forever. Growing up I don't think there was ever an occasion - birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day - that I did not ask (and usually get) jewelry! I used to even check out books on gemstones in the 4th grade and spend hours looking through the Service Merchandise catalog at the pages and pages of jewelry!
I really got the bug to start making jewelry when my husband and I went to Australia (for his job) for two months a few years ago. They had all of these great outdoor markets on the weekends that we would go to and there was so much great jewelry! In several of the booths you would pick your beads and these Asian men would just whip out a necklace for you! I thought - I can do that!!! So when we returned home I began making jewelry. Mostly earrings and necklaces with beads and chain. Then I learned how to use precious metal clay and that is how Love My Baby Jewelry came about. I am dying to learn metalsmithing, setting stones, etc., but there is only so much time in a day!!!"
Enter your Mamalicious Monday post in the Mr Linky box below if you would like to enter to win one of these Love My Baby Necklaces from Love My Baby Jewelry!