Sunday, January 11, 2009

Make It Monday - Monogrammed Ceramic Plate

Share

The winner of the set of 3 Posy Pins from The Pleated Poppy is #42 summerdays. Congrats!!

Welcome to the 1st Make It Monday of '09! If you are new to The Gift Closet, normally (unless I get a wild hair) Make It Monday is all about how to make things....perfume, body butter, recipes, etc. If you have something that you make, or have made, that you want to share, please email me so I can feature you & your creation! It can be your favorite recipe, a chore chart you made for your kids, something crafty you made for around your house. I am so not crafty...so please do tell!! ;) Email your craftiness to heatherldt@ bellsouth dot net.

I wanted to share something I have had bookmarked for months!!! I love Karis & Kijsa's blog & we have even swapped awards with each other! This is a project I have had bookmarked for ever, and some day....when I have all that spare time(yeah right!), I will do it!!

Click here for a tutorial on how to make these beautiful art pieces (plates) in your oven!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit The Gift Closet! Please join me tomorrow as I start my "Launching Your Business" tips on Tuesday's Tip!! ~Giddy!~

6 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Those are great...if only I had a place in my house to put something like that.

Tracy said...

That's so funny! I have this beautiful oval platter and have been wanting to have a B put on it to hang in my kitchen. Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

That's so funny! I have this beautiful oval platter and have been wanting to have a B put on it to hang in my kitchen. Thanks for sharing!

Natalie said...

I LOVE that!

momma said...

what a beautiful project!! i like that it can be done in my oven!!

JuicerGirl said...

This is a nice project.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs