Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday's Tip

Share

Ok, I don't have a picture for this so it may be a pointless post, but I wanted to share it anyway!I haven't done it this year, but for the past few years I have gone and bought the real, miniature pumpkins. Cut out the center, to about halfway through the pumpkin, drop a tealight candle in it, and light! It is the cutest little Pumpkin candle you've ever seen! Tried to find pics online, but can't. Maybe if I do it before the week's out I'll share some pics....

Also, a while back I won a Hip T from Maria's Space. It sits right on your hips, right where you need it. You slip it on, pull it over your jeans, shorts or shirt and pull it over your hips, done.

No more muffin top or what color underwear you are wearing displays!
It comes in all the colors you will ever need; Olive, brown, aqua, cream, orange, and many more!




Feel free to grab my button and place it on your site! Thanks so much for helping me spread the word about The Gift Closet!! ;)


Grab this button:
The Gift Closet

2 comments:

Tamara B. said...

Thank-you for the tip. Congratulations on winning the Hip T they look like a wonderful product.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Ooooooo I've been looking for these! I couldn't remember what they were called. Thanks for posting about it! ;-)

~melody~

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs