Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday's Tip

Share

I would like to share with you a site I found a couple of months ago called Supercook. It is unique and helpful in the kitchen. It has a spot on the site where you can enter in some random ingredients you have in your kitchen and it will spit out a ton of recipes for you! I put in corn tortillas one time and it gave me this great recipe for Taquitos, that is now a family favorite. Not sure what you are cooking for dinner tonight? Ask Supercook!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See you tomorrow for another great giveaway on Win It Wednesday!


GM_ Coup1_300x250












1 comments:

James and Monica said...

I love Supercook!! I posted about it in my blog also. It really is so much help for those things that you don't where to use in your food!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs