Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday's Tip

Share

If you are a friend of mine then you may have already heard me talking about this. I, like most women out there, have tried my fair share of skin care products over the years. I have even made some of my own! What I am using now for a moisturizer has to be the one of the greatest discoveries I've ever made as far as skin care goes.
My sweet Aunt Anne had skin cancer removed from her face several years ago. Her dermatologist told her to go to Vitamin World and buy their Retinol Cream.
He told her it has 100,000 IU of Vitamin A per ounce and would be the best thing for her face as far as healing for her scars goes. He also told her what all these people who are spending hundreds of dollars on face creams don't know is this is just as good, if not better, than all those face creams. Don't believe me? Give it a try. The best part of all? It's less than $5 per jar! Yup, you heard me, less than $5 a jar. You simply can't beat it...........

Tune in tomorrow for Win It Wednesday!!!

P.S. ;) If you or someone you know would like to be my Friday's Feature, or have a product you would like to offer in our Win It Wednesday Giveaway, please email me at heatherldt [at] bellsouth [dot] com.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs