Saturday, September 20, 2008

Savin' on Saturday!

Share

I am starting a new post called Savin' on Saturday! This will feature a sale at The Gift Closet, or an awesome sale I have stumbled on every Saturday.

I know not many people are surfing the web on the weekends, so typically the sale will run a few days.

So without further ado, here is the first Savin' on Saturday sale!!

Purchase $25 from my "shop" page and your name will go in a drawing to get your next order half off! This sale ends Tuesday 9/23 at midnight.

If you are having a sale at your site that you would like to have featured....or have a product you'd like for me to host a sale for please email me!

And thanks again to all my readers!! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs