Monday, September 1, 2008

Make It Monday

Share

I want to share how to make a Scrabble Pendant today. As most of you know, I started making them myself about a month ago. I've really enjoyed seeing the finished product. Anyone can make them, it's whether or not you want to invest the time, money, & energy into it. So, for those of you who are interested, here is the link: http://anniehoweskeepsakes.blogspot.com/2008/03/how-to-make-gorgeous-scrabble-tile.html

Here are a few that I have made:


Some of these are scrapbook paper, some are drawn by hand, and some are stamps.
This one was actually made into a lapel pin...This is a fun project, if you have the time and patience. If you don't, let me make one for you! I have brown or black braided satin necklaces for $7 & the pendants are only $6. Or, you can purchase a pendant by itself and place it on a key ring or a necklace that you already have. They make a great, personalized, unique gift.
If you do choose to make one, please send me a picture! Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are they a pain to make? I've seen the tutorial and it looks fun. But now I am a little reluctant by your comments.

Rebecca

http://dragnflydesigns.blogspot.com

Sheri Ellis said...

What a cool idea, should make for some cute Christmas gifts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs