Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Customers

Share

Check out what others are saying about The Gift Closet:

Shea Body Butter:

""I absolutely LOVE the Shea Whipped Body Butter!! It makes my dry skin feel so much better and the smell is so wonderful! One of the perks is the price! I just ordered two because I don't want to be scraping the bottom of the jar again. Great product, Heather!"
Traci from Sweet Cheeky Designs

"I got the body butter yesterday, and it is wonderful! It's just what my poor dry hands have been needing. :) My skin thanks you. Have a great day!" Shannon in Oregon

"I LOVE the body butter. my husband loves it, too, he says I feel silky." Autumn


Soy Linen & Body Spray:



Scrabble Pendants:
I received your beautiful Scrabble tile "S" and I really want to thank you so much for the wonderful piece...it truly means a lot...Am wearing my "S" today...!!!
Sharon

"The pendant is super cute! I wear it at least 2 or 3 times a week." Autumn

"I accidentally discovered Heather's shop and I am so pleased. Her scrabble pendants are delicate and very well crafted. What a clever designer she is! You won't be disappointed!" Ally in Vancouver, WA

Scrabble Magnets:


Advertising on The Gift Closet:





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs